Use the ssisUnitSetup2005_revised.msi installer if you do not have .NET 3.5 installed.
- TestSuiteSetup and TestSuiteTeardown are now included in the unit test definition. These allow you to run setup and teardown operations (creating a table, loading test data) once at the beginning of entire set of tests, and to tear them down at the end.
- There are also TestSetup and TestTeardown elements, that allow you to perform setup and teardown for a specific test.
- A GUI has been added for creating the tests.
- Package Lists are now supported, and are the preferred way to reference packages from tests. As part of this functionality, packages that live in SQL Server can now be referenced.
- The Tests will now properly report errors thrown from Tasks.
- A number of minor issues have been corrected.